Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I would like to personally thank my latest sponsors 1man2wheels and Nina B. I will be writing their names on the Sherpa gas tank when I get back to Uruguay.

I have appointed 1man2Wheels Executive Vice President in charge of Real Estate Aquisition in rural America here at Vagabond Incorporated. I will be assisting him in any way possible to find affordable relocation to a rural residence so he can spend his money on travel instead of a mortgage.

His benefits package includes glowing written references to any of his future employers .

And Nina has been unanimously elected to serve as Executive Vice President in charge of European travel logistics. As well she will be overseeing the Corporate Curling team from her headquarters in the frozen north.

Her benefits package includes glowing references on official Vagabond International stationary if so needed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment