Saturday, April 4, 2015

I just came across this indiegogo campaign. It is over now but I thought it was such an inventive way to help fund a ride to South America:

Always inspiring to see how lateral thinking people can come up with unusual and creative ideas. She embroiders interesting collages of motorcycles, moto part schematics and maps. She hides smaller ones in caches for people to find. Can't say I've seen that done before. If I had to make a quilt I would definitely go with her hand stitched moto theme. Although instead of a Triumph it would have to be a Sherpa. Cool beans:

Her website on blogger looks way better than mine. She is currently in Southern Mexico heading south on her 250:

http://thefrighteningandbeautiful.blogspot.com

Same blogger website so I guess I have to go read up on how to get this here blog better looking like hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment